episode 2 of "I can't sing"

 
HELLOWW everyone!!! This is an announcement that I am now continuing the story to “I can’t sing” poem (on popular demand). This is will officially be our second episode. I have a whole season planned out for you all!! I’m VERYYY excited for you guys to check what I have in store. Just read this and at the end I’ll post more details <3333
 
 I can't sing

Episode 2- the beginning of it all
 
Recap to the previous episode: (if you haven’t read the post, do it now!!)
A girl, who can’t sing, has a crush on the lead singer of the band she is the lyricist of. After a couple of upbeat songs, they decide to do a soft love song. She loves to write and write about love. Her muse? It has always been him. While selecting a poem from many she has written over the year, he happens to choose the one that’s about ‘your crush loving someone else’, well in a way. Her heart is broken and now we are here.
 
 
It was a little over a year ago; Nakshatra just moved to the city due to her parents' transfer. Ever since she was a kid, she moved schools every other year. She asked her parents three times why and when she didn't get a straight answer; she stopped asking and accepted her ever changing fate.
 
When she was 5, she joined a small school in the outskirts of the city with students countable on hands. The teacher there thought she was too smart to be there but home schooling was not an option because her parents were always working. That was the first time she asked 'why' they came there.
"It is for work amma"- was the answer all the 3 times she asked and also the reason she never asked again.
 
Even though the education she received was poor, she made it her mission to be educated properly. She wanted to be like her parents, highly educated, knowledgeable, mastering in degrees, work hard. But there is one part she didn't want to inherit and that was 'not being there'.
 
In her school life of eight years she changed schools five times and now it's the sixth time. So once she joined "Liv Ecademy" (yes with an e), she knew she was not going to stay for longer than one year and she did not care.
But fate decided to play games on her and so it aligned the stars of Nakshatra and Aditya.
 
Aditya is the kind of guy who would look serious all the time but is just socially awkward. He got that rbf registered. He is extremely handsome, a gentleman, studies well-the whole package. Every morning when the school starts at nine, everyone looks to the gate at exactly 8:40am, just when Aditya arrives.
 
Every girl wants to be with him, every guy wants to be him.
 
When Nakshatra joined the school, she wasn't expecting a whole k-drama moment of the main lead so naturally she walked through the gates at exactly 8:40am defying all laws of physics, biology, zoology, but not chemistry because when she locked eyes with HIM, she defied the laws of gravity and was struck with an arrow to her heart.
 
"Is this love at first sight?" she started her diary entry that night. After a heartfelt lunch and conversations with her family, she rushed to her half unpacked room and started journaling. “It felt like something is straight out of a movie!! Oh my god he is SO handsome. I think I- no I totally have a crush on him. His name is Aditya, he is in B section and I’m in A. Maybe I can see him during recess and lunch or at the canteen, I-"
 
*drop drop*
 
Tears on the past ink, Nakshatra now thinks it was so foolish of her to make plans so excitedly, building up her hopes and all for what? Just for it to lead to a....  heartbreak?
 
 
 
~the end~
 
 
 
Thank you for reading till the end.
 
Let me give you a brief about the characters.
Nakshatra is the lead female character.
Aditya is your high school popular guy, the crush of our main lead.
 
People not yet introduced but we know a little about them from our previous post.
Shreya- the introverted goofy backup singer.
Uma- the empathetic of all, the guitarist of the band.
Madhan- drummer, the kind of guy who makes every second fun.
 
Well this is the character sketch of the story, for now. Any new characters, I’ll tell you about them when they’re here. Until then, this is a 5 man show!
 
 
Hope you liked the story till now!!
 
I will be updating the story every 30th of the month!!! I hope you guys are as eagerly waiting for this as I am to releasing it. I am very excited!!! This is a new mission I took upon my hands. I hope everything goes well <3333
I would like to thank my literary friend Mr. Davala Gopi Krishna with this. I thank him for his help with some details. His latest work is insanely beautiful, I hope you guys check out the short film “Upload”. It’s simply beautiful. I loved it. My thoughts on the art would be “if falling in love was a movie, it’d be this short film because falling in love is a short process”. If you think his name rings a bell, well you’re right Schrödinger; we worked together before for “Rubber hands”. If you liked my story writing, you should definitely check that out as well!!
 
Well I will be off then, professionally signing out.
 
I love you all very much!!
 
Until the next one,
Sayonara <3
 
 
 
 
TDD- ten day diary
Hii!! I have been feeling real good these days. All i can say when i feel happy is “life is good”. I love life. Uninstalling instagram is the best decision-
Anyways, I hope you guys stop and think “life is good” too. Because it is!! Not to sound over optimistic but tell me 3 reasons why “life isn’t good”. Tell me 👺👺👺👺👺👺
I am now writing my bcom degree semester 2 examinations. Today i have Sanskrit exam 😥
Wish me luck L
 
I went to my uncle’s retirement party on 28th and honestly I loved the party! I wore this gorgeous long frock and loved every second in it. Since I have a washing machine, I’ll be wearing it many times. Be better than an outfit rememberer.
Love love
 









I love you,
Rini.

Comments

  1. When you gonna post yourself 😡😡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 5th anniversary or 50k views celebrations, whichever is earlier 😋🤭🤭🤭🤭

      Delete
  2. Oh my god I can't wait to see how the story will develop. I really want to see how Nakshatra deals with her feelings.
    Good work as always!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment