what's the best thing that could happen?

This is the sequel to my previous post “what’s the worst thing that could happen?


Trail Of Thoughts- 35

The best thing that could happen about starting a blog is that I can celebrate its 3rd year anniversary!!!! (And more!!)
 
YESS it has been exactly three years since I started this blog. All the way back in 2021 my brother ignited a spark in my heart that since shined bright. Before that I didn’t even know what a blog was, I only knew vlogs.

Time really flew, because I can’t believe it has been 3 long years. i was just done with my 10th class (Covid batch). I had lots of free time before my college started. So it was time for me to develop a hobby (or just do things I liked to). I remember being obsessed with diamond paintings and persuaded my mom to get me one. I got one with butterflies. It is THE prettiest thing I ever did. I have pictures if you want (wink wink). my father got it framed teehee


If you look closely there is a single diamond missing, if you can identify the missing piece, I’ll send you my next poem, for free. It’s a first come first serve! The next poem is tragedy, again. 

Enough about that. July 20th is anorangecloud’s blog day and is a celebration to all of us. If only it was yesterday, i would've taken you all to the waffle co to get waffles, they were celebrating 'national waffle day'. too bad guys. 
Apparently, let me enlighten you all with some general knowledge, today is also ‘international chess day’ and ‘moon day’- commemorating the day man first walked on the moon.

In all the anniversary posts, I thank my brother. Without him, I wouldn’t have come where I did. He will always be the reason I started the blog. I will forever be thankful to him. Look brother, it’s been 3 years, 3 years since you said “why don’t you start a blog?” and left me to learn the ropes to it. Thank you.
 
I have not a lot to say in this post. My apologies, I have been sick for days now. 

I hope the pretty pictures at the end will make up for it.


I will not do a TDD today; it will be more like ‘picking up where we left off’.
The last time I did a proper “ten day diary’ was ages ago.
Summer is done, it is now rainy, and I realized we don’t have autumn here in India for more than a week. We straight up get the clouds bussing. It’s been raining a lot, which means I have been sick for more than twice in the past few days. I have lots to catch up in college. Life has been fun. I keep thinking “life is good” because it is.
I have been watching the “desperate housewives” for more than a month now. I’m in season 3, almost at the end. I love it so much. I’m just glad I do well with cliffhangers because hell, there are a lot.
I’m also getting interested in reading books but hey I have lots of college work to do anyways, so that’s a thought for another life.
I love it when it rains but I hate getting IN the rain. I get sick easily, I don’t want to end up on the bed for a few minutes of dopamine.
I'm planning on continuing the “I cant sing” story but it will take some time, i'm trying to whip up a format to bring it to you guys.
Wait can you help me? 
Should I continue the story

Every time I post or
Allot one post every month to the story?
 (like every 20th of the month)
Just let me know in the comments!!
 
Thank you and as promised
Here are the pictures,

#1

this one symbolises the co-existence of nature and humans. the sky looks beautiful on its own but the poles and wires, i think, make it even more beautiful. this shows how far human civilisation has come. i love this, truly.


#2


as i said, nature looks beautiful on its own, this is an example but with a tint of human. the overwhelming blue, shadows of grey and neat green look very pretty in the sky (not so pretty if we wore those colours). the tint of human is ofcourse the wires.


#3


THIS. this is THE example of co-existing. let me explain the art. 
the blue ones are humans, as you can see there is a girl and a boy holding hands (scandalous) and walking together. the sky looks so pretty and there are some birds on the left too! the yellow airplane looks safe. the little human on the ladder is trying to pluck a mango from the tree, so cute!! and there is spiderman to the right always there to protect everyone from any unforeseen danger. the duck is just there, quack quack.
if you have any more doubts or if you would like to collab and do another art, please let me know in the comments below!!! 



so what are your thoughts on today's pictures?

i truly adore them <333


meet you again, same time july 30th?


i love you and thank you for the third year

rini.

Comments

  1. Yes we want that “I CANT SING” . Eagerly waiting for it. Nd nextly where is ur aeroplane 🤔.#3

    Anyways happy anniversary to ur blog😅 .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okieee, i will post the next episode soon! my aeroplane is right there, in yellow 🙄. and thank you <33

      Delete

Post a Comment