loved you too much

A dream come true,

When you said I love you too

 

It was a dream come true,

When you wanted me too

 

Clouds in the air

Skies so pink and blue

Cheeks crimson red

You got me blushing till the end

 

I remember loving you

Since the day I first met you.

Alas the day before we met,

My eyes loved what they saw

 

Too young to name the feeling,

Too young to be scared,

Too young to think anything,

Too young to love.

 

So all of this is a dream come true,

Walking down the aisle, so beautiful,

Was I day dreaming?

Or was it you, looking like a daydream?

 

Words coming out of my mouth,

I wrote the script 10 years back,

All the things I wanted to tell you,

Once you become mine and I yours.

 

All the things I held back,

I can now say them looking into your eyes,

Oh, your beautiful caramel eyes.

 

Your love now

Is all I wanted before,

All I dreamt of,

All I could think of.

 

You loving me,

Was thought that brought me

Euphoria

And beyond.

 

Talking with you

Never bored me at all,

Walking beside you

Had me praying the path was long.

 

Holding your hands,

Smiling ear to ear,

Talking all day long,

Walking miles and miles,

Were all I ever wanted when

I saw you back then.

 

And now you’re mine

And I’m yours?

 

I loved you.

Loved you a bit too much,

And I loved you for a great deal of time.

I used to love you.

 

Now it feels different

Definitely not more than love,

But not even love……?

 

I want you when you’re not here,

I don’t really need you when you’re here.

 

I’m used to chasing after the butterfly

Now it came flying towards me

I don’t know what to do.

 

I was happy being your admirer (secret),

But now I don’t know if I event want to be your lover.

 

I liked the moon as it orbited around me

But I wouldn’t want it to orbit around me.

 

I liked the feels you gave me when I ran behind you,

Wanting to be beside you, holding hands, giggling and talking and walking for an eterni-

I liked how it felt.

 

I liked it a bit too much,

Alas, I loved you too much

 

Now,

 

I don’t know

 

If I can

 

 

 

Still love you.

 

I don’t know if I have the love in me,

I don’t know if it’s worth it.

 

I loved you too much

Now I am dumbfounded by the thought of being loved by you

 

 ~a tragend~



no tragend isn't a german word, its a word i coined. a tragic ending. tragedy in the end, tragend. B)


i absolutely LOVE this poem. my favourite line was,

"I’m used to chasing after the butterfly

Now it came flying towards me

I don’t know what to do."


aaaaaah!! it is SO good!! i love it. 


this poem is based off my friend. they had loved a person for their entire life and without their knowledge, started moving on. and now the other person confessed their feelings and my friend is dumbstruck. when i was listening to their rant, only one thought was running in my mind, "Omgg i'm writing about this for sure omg". (im sorry, if you're reading this.)

oh i also experimented by using the bold text option in my poem, first time in my 2 years of blogging. the bold text emphasises on the past form of the word, ultimately the 'past form' of love.

jokes aside, this poem is very deep. a serious tragic narrative. been a while honestly. writing poems like this keeps me content and evokes a feeling of doing something for the world, like contributing my part of art to the hearts. i have been in my mind for way too long. its been really tough for me, and i hear people say that it will be, for a while. "work hard for few years and you can chillax for the rest!" its not easy. this question keeps ringing in my mind, "what if it stops before it even begins?" now it has become more like a statement than a question. like the uncertainty is quite certain to become certain as its uncertainty slowly fades away certainly. 

writing about anyone except me, keeps me out of my mind. i like to call it, "i write you, and i do it without your permission. i will be writing about your whole life and make it so obvious for our mutuals. you are gonna be embarrassed af. the only thing i'm protecting is  your privacy and everything else is gonna be ooouuuttt."

kiddin'


anyways, have a great day. 

lovin' you more everyday.

rini.





TDD- ten day diary

myy ten daayyss have been good!! (im lyin, that's my optimistic side speaking.)

i had fun. happy 76th independence day INDIA!! met a lot of my friends!! i shouldve started early but because of a teenzy tinzy mistake, i was just 2 hours late🤭🤭. the program was over. way more than just over. they all packed their sh1t, got homes, had a hearty meal, took a nap, did some skincare by the time i reached. oops, i guess.

anyways, meeting up with friends really lightened my mood and lifted my spirits by a great deal. i was super drained but after that, i was energized. i love being a social animal. we are all humans, afterall.

have the best august, well all that's left of august. i can't believe we are in our 33rd week of the year. august?? just sept, oct, nov, dec and poof! its 2024! wakanda black magic is that??


anyways, have a lovely week ahead. i will see you on 30th.


byeee!!!

love,

me.



 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                            

Comments

  1. Relatable for real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like my story..😀.
    It was so relatable and so pretty..💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can you tell me the whole story without leaving any details? i promise i wont write about it (poets lie)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment