not so colourful after all

This one comes with a story. 1+1 combo! Make sure to read it. 

Sto-rini - 8

“Why’d you ditch the colours?”
Asked my English teacher.
I said what’s the use of colouring
The world, its so monochromatic
 
She scoffed and said that is why.
But I think it doesn’t work like that.
A single person can’t colour the world
It will take him his whole life for that.
 
Just accept it, embrace it.
Don’t try to change it.
Sometimes the colours are confusing,
Just leave it monochromatic.
 
Let's say we spread the colours,
They become white after all,
After we mix them all.
So what's the use? Just leave it white.
 
Now I know why white is peace
Because its all colours mixed
Everyone together
Is what peace is after all.
 
A lot of colours
Makes my eyes sore.
 
Is it just me?
Am I the wrong one?
Or am I the only
Who is speaking their mind?
But I just begun
I have a lot more to say before I die.
 
A lot more to write
A lot more to erase.
 
Wish I had an eraser
That wipes off the colour
Off a place, or a person
Because I'm jelly you're happy.
 
Greyscale is prettier
Than a whole bunch of glitter
Its more organised and mature
Colours are just accidents.
 
They’re mistakes.
They all have names,
But they’re not so different.
Just some copycats in the end.
 
~The End~


Storytime: my English teacher wants us to write our notes with colourful stuff. she says that it makes it look prettier than the black-blue notes. but according to me, its a whole bunch of bs, i mean sure it looks pretty but i cant read that sh1t. its like an eye sore. i would rather study in that time i spent colour coding everything, it was a waste of time. but she acted like she won't give us marks so i couldnt resist it until today. i said fu5k you to colours and wrote the last lesson in black and blue pens (yea only the last lesson cuz im a people pleaser and a coward). anyways, the first line was what she said to me and my brain cells started singing this while she commented on my handwriting. 

this is a short poem and i didnt want to drag it anymore so yea here it is. 
and btw google needs to know that it is in fact spelled "COLOURS" and not "cOlOrs". 

ps: this is from last academic year, i let down my protest and am writing in colours only :)
way to be brave rini!


ok back to the poem, this may seem a bit 'sadistic' but sad to let you know its the reality. therefore don't egg me.  
and no it doesn't make me happy to see you sad, it just makes me sad that youre happy and 'm not. therefore has nothing to do with you. 
(like always)

thanks for reading, have a good october!
love,
Rini.


TDD- my exams are done!! and ive secured the highest marks in my class hehe
im having a ptm on 30th. and one more working day and then we're done! vacation! (is it a vacation if its just 10 days?) dussheraaa here we comee!!
and have a great october people!
love youu
byee <3

Comments