i love yappers

 

You know the feeling you get when you talk with someone, mostly them speaking, you don’t feel like interrupting because you just connect with them and they speak your mind and you don’t have to say anything?

I feel that with 3 people

Ria chopra

Data praneeth

And my dear friend, zz


Trail Of Thoughts- 36


 

It’s just that some yappers are just very interesting, like I can only listen to them for hours. It’s the speed, vocabulary, accent and etcetera that matter.

 

The other day, my friends and I were going to a shop where we overhead a conversation between two guys. It was really funny and I still remember what it was about. Let me remind you, this guy is a yapper because I swear I did not hear the other guy’s voice at all, the whole 5 min we ‘overheard’ them.

 

“I need to go there today apparently, and if I don’t my cousin is threatening me, literally threatening me saying I’d be banned from all future family functions, like wtf is that? Do you know how much it'd cost me to go to that movie with him and other cousins? The bus ticket is 1000, stay another 5k, food and all 5k easy. I should literally spend more than 10k just to go the movies with him; does he not understand my problem? Like how can he say stuff like that to me?”

 

All of this, all in English and bit of Hyderabadi Telugu. I immediately reckoned him as hyderabadi from his mixed language, Hindi with Telugu. Ya he was speaking 3 languages (all the three I know). I definitely fell in love with him. The other guy was just nodding and going along. This guy was so into the conversation. I loved his accent, his way of speaking.

 

Ria is an author, I found her in reels one day where she just started talking. Surprisingly I didn’t skip her video and didn’t scroll after 2 seconds of boredom. She immediately caught my attention. Just love her. She yaps a lot (a compliment).

 

Datta praneeth is a poet I found lost in instagram. We immediately clicked with our interest in each other’s work. Bro gave me a lot of confidence that day. i also talked about him in my previous post, “maybe just maybe”, only he was the inspiration to it. He talks in this weird old English-Shakespearean way whenever he is in creative mood. I love it so so much. I wish to possess the above mentioned tongue when I speak. I would be immensely content if I could go on for a minute, just a minute, talking like that. I wrote this in British accent, btw.

 

Zz, I talked about her in “her universe”. (If you haven’t checked that out, do it!!)

She is introverted but that girl yaps. And I love it. I would never admit it to her face but I just love.

Admitting that would be a great human mistake I would make. I am no human. I’m a poet.

We have very very similar humour, by far. The top position is reserved to my brother. Second is her. I love the way she carries a joke, a joke only we can call a joke due to our rotten sense of humour. I mean that’s what friends are for, right? By yapper I mean she enlightens me with meme knowledge and media knowledge.

Today, during class, we both said something to each other but didn’t hear it properly so we both leaned towards each other just to listen to the other person, we both did that. We just laughed; we both thought the other person was gonna say something. It was really funny.

She is also well versed in personalities’ knowledge so she knows that we are compatible, that gives us an assurance, at least me. It’s fun when you learn about this because it will help the relationship get better, honestly.

 

Well, these are the few yappers in my life that I love.

 

 

 

See you in my next post!!

 

The next post is chapter 3 of “I can’t sing”!!! its really good. I love it soo much <3333

Can't wait !!

 

 

Byeee

 

 here are some pictures for your sore eyes. i feel bad for the screen-staring balls.


LOOK AT HOW PRETTY THIS SUNSET LOOKS.

I kid you not, i literally ran upstairs to my incharge, beg him to get my phone, perform thaskarinchutam, hear a good news that the next period sir won't be coming, run downstair, dodge hurdles, spread the news to my friends, and then i took the picture. there are so many.




this is THE prettiest shit ever. the prettiest, pinkest coincidence. love love it.


A GOLDEN DUCK??????

thank you for attending my ted talk. thank you again.

 

TDD- ten day diary

I have a good feeling, academically. Blog wise, i'm stuck. I do not understand which one to promote and expand my base in. aaaaaa it's so tough.

Well, I tried.

 

i tried a thing in instagram where id write poems to people who comment and follow me <3 so far 10 people got their wishes answered. i hope to write more!! <3333


Have a great august while I figure out this mess.

Also, happy rakshabandhan!!!! Love your brothers and sisters. Love love.

 

Byeee<33

Comments