her universe

4-3-24

 

Trail Of Thoughts- 29


I always joke that when my friend dies, I will “borrow” her diary and read it. Like, binge-read it. It is so very weird and so intimate. But I really want to know what goes on in her

 

Universe.

 

Does she have the same stars

As

Me?

 

Does she also have a

Curious astronaut

Exploring the vast dark space with so much

Pink glitter dust?

 

Does she also have planets in her solar system with her favourite homes in each of them?

 

Does she also associate new people she meets to old people she met?

 

Does she think of little perfect things in every corner of this large floating sphere?

 

Does she also love watching Disney movies,

Maybe re-watching them?

 

Does she often think of

Escaping the reality

And meet up with her

Curious exploring astronaut

In a cute pink (baby pink) space suit?

 

Does she wonder about all the undiscovered planets,

Waiting to be unlocked as

The game of life

Continues to level up?

 

Does she think of her time on the earth as very precious and valuable that she tries to document it?

 

Does she notice the tiny things people do that define them?

 

Does she notice the niches of being a human?

 

I have so many questions but I would look like a fool,

Like a 5-year old who just learned to form sentences,

Trying his best to absorb all the knowledge there is to know about

His world.

 

So curious

And

So

.

.

 

So weird.

 

I want to know so much

But I want to let others know

As little as

They can know about me.

 

Call me mysterious

 

Or not.

 

If you don’t think im mysterious, can you write a whole paragraph about me?

 

The things I think,

The colours I love- easy orange.

But what are my favourite top 3 colours

(In the right order)?

 

What do you know about me?

 

~The End~


meaning ill never stop talking about her.

i dedicate this to my friend (her art account on ig: @zaza.zzov she should post more fgs.)

this is such a lovely poem. this makes my heart warm. i love this. i love you zz.


enough about me, what do YOU think of this??? do you ever wonder what people think and what goes on in their mind? because i do, all the time. 


i do not wish for a mind-reading superpower though. that just gives away the mysteriousness. i have the questions but do not want the answers, until i ask for them. sometimes, i just want to have deep conversations and a sleepover. i think that will solve aaaaall my problems. 

my love language is writing about you, writing you.


anyways, hope you're having a great march because IT'S OVER. 


this might come out as a surprise but i am currently under a lot of stress and pressure that i might stop posting for a while. i promise i'll get back to it as soon as i feel better. but for now, i think taking a break is all i need. i hope you're doing well. 


thank you for all the love

i love you but more.


yours,

Rini.




TDD- ten day diary

i got sick. yep great way to start this.

but truly, i feel sick. i feel better now but mentally, i feel sick. its like my brain is all fogged up. i really deserve that break. i'm gonna be gone for a couple of months, that's it. maybe if i feel better soon, ill start posting. don't leave me 😩🤧🤧🤧🥺. 


i noticed some views from Hong Kong, so i guess i got some foreign readers? nihao yall. (its fine im asian too, its not racist). pls just prove to me that you're not a bot by commenting something!!!


welp, i'll get going,

i'm gonna miss yall so much.

i love you all!! 

yours lovingly,

Rini. 


Comments

  1. I guess you'll find poems written in that diary with pencil, we will wait until you tell us what's written in that diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. finding poems in an artist's diary would be a huge surprise for me. and woah woah woah are you suggesting i read her diary?? who taught you manners man? you should never joke about reading one's diary like that, let alone write a blog about it. (sure i will)

      Delete

Post a Comment