reluctant misery
Reluctant (to) misery
Why shy away from something so natural?
Why hate life and its byproducts?
Why always look for the bright side
but hide away when the sun shines?
Why wish for light when it’s the dark
that makes the contrast?
Why hate the heat
when you wished for the light?
Why prejudice against the rain,
when it blooms the flowers?
Why hide under the umbrella
when rainbows are just above you?
Why hate the blue when it brings you the morning?
Why stay indifferent when there’s love to give?
The sunshine and rainbows, aren’t made in a day
The storms and the thunders, don’t last all day
Embrace the cold breeze,
For one summer day you’ll wish for it
Enjoy the dark night,
For you get to see the stars paint
Love the moonshine
It’s showering you with stolen light
Cling to the trees and shade
For soon they will be with no leaves, naked
Accept that sadness is never a weakness
But the existence of something deeper
Welcome the tears onto your cheeks
For one day you’ll miss them reluctant (to) misery
Adapt to the ‘other emotions’
Don’t let them take over
In the end, love the journey, the destination
For the lessons lie in the creases of it all.
That was a heartwarming poem I wrote on impulse talking to
my friend (you all know her). She was talking about not wanting to feel sad and
was reluctant to embrace the sadness that comes with life (or in her case anime).
This is reluctance to misery coming from the same person who
wrote misery I don’t despise.
I want my writing to be a safe space for people to
understand the essence of life and everything that comes with it.
Life is so precious and so are all the emotions and
feelings. Do not shy away from them. Explore embarrassment, curl up in your bed
once in a while, the only way you will ever feel truly happy is once you become
self aware. People make being self-aware a scary thing, but it doesn’t have to
be.
I hope you find this poem to be a sign to feel misery,
albeit being reluctant so you understand its not a bad thing to be sad.
If you’re sad, talk to someone. It really really helps, I vouch
for it and so do all my friends <3
Thankyou for reading, thankyou for being here.
Yours lovingly,
Yourorangecloud.
Rini.
FDD- fifteen day diary
With tax season around the corner, things get hefty and overwhelming
once in a while. What helps me is not caring. :P
Anyways,
I ate American pocky for the first time ever and IT IS SO
GOOD!!!!!
i have been emoting/poeting at people these days. Its strange
but its so freeing. It feels so easy. I love that feeling. And on the other days,
I mistake basic grammar and homophones.
It has got realllyyy busy generally.
Thank you for reading <333
Byeee!!!
Comments
Post a Comment