at the beach

 Trail Of Thoughts- 30


I want to go to the beach with you at 12 in the morning. I would take multiple pictures of you, candid mostly. The moonlight, the breeze, the waves, the ocean sounds; everything feels so beautiful, just like you.

 

When the moonlight falls on you,

your skin glows and

you become even more handsome.

 

Your silky straight hair,

parted in the middle,

messy in the breeze,

glows and shines

as the dim street light ignites the area.

 

I bring my camera, fully charged to capture you smiling and looking very handsome.

The solitude,

the stars above us

and your galaxy like eyes,

all of these fill my heart with love,

love towards you.

You’re a lovely human.

 

I want to do what humans do when they’re in love. I want to wear a long skirt and run in the beach with you. I want to find shells in the sand. We can have a competition on who would find the prettiest shell. I will obviously win because

you’re the prettiest pearl ever

and I found you.

 

You’re so precious. I want to eat ice-cream while we walk in the beach. The popsicle melts but my sensitive teeth cant bite into it. You laugh at me while I struggle. You take out your hanky and wipe my face while I helplessly feel sticky. After we finish the ice-cream, we compete on building sand castle with the sticks as our flags.

 

Mine’s purple and yours orange.

I love grape flavor and orange flavor

but you do not have a particular taste so we buy both

and I end up with the one that tastes better.

 

After sand castles, we get tired and sit in the sand and watch the moon in the ocean

and the bubbly waves trying to gobble us.

 

It feels so much at peace. I rest my head on your shoulder

and I can hear your little heart beating.

I smile and you smile too.

 

 

And I fall for you, all over again.


~The End~



yes, i'm an hopeless romantic.


who isn't?

Comments

Post a Comment