A Story

hello! this is going to be a lot different from my previous post. anyways, enjoy :)



Crushes and crumbs in the plate
The leftovers from what I ate.

It was tasty and I devoured it
But do I really have to do this?

I walk to the dustbin
And throw them away
I felt kinda sappy
And I don't know why

I came back and sat
With a pen and paper in my hand

I want to write a story
A complete fantasy
Like a love story

"I love a boy and
He loves me"
That's where it ends
But it feels incomplete

"How about a story with an open ending"
I say to myself almost denying

How about a story where I am stuck in
A tower and a prince comes rescuing?
(oh no, that's common)

How about a story where I am too poor and
And tortured by my step mother and-
(Um that's worse)

Well how about a story where everything
Else is magical but me 
(Wait that's realistic)

Then how about a story where everything is 
Lovable and I seem to fail at it
Every time~
Every single time~
(That's harsh buddy)

Hmm how about a story of my life
In this real world 
rather than a fantasy lie

But there is a problem with it
It's just not interesting
And I'm not ready to make it

Ain't it depressing?
When reality checks on thee
That's pretty common
I hate when it happens.

aaand the end! yep its kinda short. but nonetheless i think its funny. i got nothing to say about this one so yeah.

love,
Rini.


(im not done yet ;)) so the last 10 days. we have celebrated dusshera, i got 10 days holidays which i purely enjoyed. i completed my homeworks and im proud of myself :)) aand, i finally completed my diamond painting. (yk the thing that was so famous a couple of months ago?) i bought it in the heat of the moment and kinda regretted. but now that i finished it and got to look at the final product, it looks so awesome and beautiful!! the picture has 2 pink-purple butterflies with a beautiful bg. the butterflies take up the whole place though. but still, it is dope and i love it. )

bye <3


Comments