Always A Friend

This is a poem I wrote for my best friend. We've been friends for about 10 long years! It’s one of my oldest friendships I have. I wrote this one for her birthday as a  gift.   
Let's have a small introduction on our bond.  We've met in first class but our bond wasn't as strong as it is now. Though we have been in the same group of six for 3 years, our mental distance was further than our physical one. After a few years, our group was disbanded (lol that was funnier in my head) and we were separated. And obviously I wouldn't be here writing about her unless we were put in the same class, so yeah. We got closer in the next coming years. That's how a new bond started and got closer. That's it, now enjoy the poem/song. 


The sky was bright blue
The day I started your song
I figured why you like this hue
It's calm and makes us do what we long

I met you when I was six
An amazing and beautiful girl
With no emotions mixed 
And a long hair with no curl

I like your artistic side
That's what makes you shine
Remember the times under the sun
We'd run through the ends of fun

I love you to the moon and back
Because you always got my back
You were there in difficult times
You are always by my side

Even though I didn't ask thee
You came to me through telepathy
There were days we hated each other
Then those that brought us closer

We like the same thing
But then we like a different thing
That's what makes us 
Different from whom we are

Remember when you were Jack and I was Rose
Ours is the friendship others chose
I love you and you should know that
No distance can separate our hearts

We've been together for 10 years
But we got closer after three
There were lots of up and downs
A roller coaster we were on

All the troubles we faced
What jealousy and authority made
It was hard and not easy
But I'm glad we made it

2020 has been hard for us
We've been tangled in chaos
School life isn't. Complete without you
I had a lot of fun thanks to you

I know these days we've been distant
But my heart still isn't vacant

Thank you for all the paintings
But jk still looks like jin
The Lisa one is so pretty
And I still have your portrait
That wasn't rhyming
But Y'know the intention behind it ;)


(i'm sorry if the fonts and stuff were irritating. i felt the same the whole way through. its so confusing and irritating to check all the fonts and sizes of font several times while typing it. so yea, i can't do anything about it. i'll try to get better which i'm currently doing. we'll see how i progress in coming posts.)


I'm not done yet heh. Remember the good thing in 10 days thingyy. guess what. My college life has started. I'm currently studying +1. I took commerce stream. Well the start wasn't the good thing (it never is), I made friends despite all my worries which is a real good thing after an introverted love towards lock downs, quarantine and online classes. Oh yes, it's offline classes. Sooooooooo, that's it ;)) byeee, have a nce day. ohhh I almost forgot, Happy Krishnastamiiii!!!! bye for real now ;)
x
x

Comments